What information we collect:
At Wallaroo Beachfront Tourist Park we may collect personal information from you, including your name, address, telephone numbers, email address, credit card details, car registration, plus names and contact details for other guests sharing the accommodation.
This information is collected to identify you as an individual and assist us in fulfilling personal requests. We may collect the personal information you provide to us to assist with the following:
- Allocating your reservation within our booking system and processing deposits and payments via our payment gateway
- Identifying you upon check-in and at other times throughout your stay
- Assisting us to meet your requests and preferences with regard to your accommodation reservation
How you provide us your personal information:
- By making an inquiry or reservation with Wallaroo Beachfront Tourist Park via our website, email, telephone, or in person
- Communication with us via our website
- At the time of check-in to the Wallaroo Beachfront Tourist Park as a guest
- Updating your personal information or changes to your accommodation reservation
Use of your personal information:
The personal information we collect from our dealing with you is used for the purposes of providing the services you have requested. By providing us with your personal information, you give permission to include your Name & Email address to contact you from time to time via email for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
Upon collection of your personal information we will not intentionally or knowingly disclose or sell your personal information to any other organizations, without your permission except under the following circumstances:
- In case of an emergency
- To comply with legal or regulatory orders or requirements
- Under court order or subpoena
- In the event that Wallaroo Beachfront Tourist Park is subject to sale or acquisition
- To debt collection agencies in the instance you owe Wallaroo Beachfront Tourist Park money for services and products we have provided for you.
By providing us with your personal information you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be released to third parties as outlined above.
Storage of personal information:
Your personal information will be processed and stored on our computers in a secure manner in accordance of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)