PET friendly caravan park
Pet Friendly / Dog Friendly Caravan Park on the Yorke Peninsula
Are you looking for a dog friendly or pet friendly caravan park on the Yorke Peninsula? Great news! We allow small dogs and pets to stay at our park provided you are in your own caravan or tent.
Approval is at the Manager’s discretion and must be requested at the time of booking.
To ensure that allowing pets in our park does not negatively impact the enjoyment of other guests, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Pets are permitted on sites, in guest’s own van or tent
- Pets are prohibited from the reception/kiosk, amenities, pool, and camp kitchens
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times within the caravan park
- Barking and other excessive noise must be addressed immediately
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of
- Please do not go out and leave your pet behind, pets are not to be unattended at any time
- A maximum number of pets may apply
Call us today on 08 8823 2722 to check availability for your pet friendly stay on the Yorke Peninsula.
What to pack for your pet friendly stay:
Here’s a handy packing list to help you prepare for travel with your furry friend:
Pet bedding and blankets, Leash, Poop bags / pooper scooper, Water bowl, Collar, Dog food, Treats, Medications, Doggy bath, Favourite toy.
Pet Travel Tips
Travelling with your pet is fun but involves a bit of preparation:
- Pack all your dog’s essentials (see our handy list above)
- Check vaccinations, flea and tick treatments are up to date
- Ensure your pet’s microchip details are up to date
- Put an ID tag with your mobile phone number on your pet’s collar in case your pet becomes lost
- Bring your pet insurance details in case anything happens while you’re travelling and your dog needs veterinary assistance
Vets near Wallaroo
If you require a vet while you’re staying in town here’s the closest veterinarian clinics:
Seaside Vet Surgery in Wallaroo
Dogs on Beaches – Copper Coast Council
There are local animal laws that apply in Wallaroo.
More info from the Council here > https://www.coppercoast.sa.gov.au/services/animal-management/dogs-in-public-areas
There is a fully enclosed off-leash dog park in Wallaroo, just across the road from our park.